SPARC’s Continued Response to COVID 19
Last Updated 3/26/2020
SPARC was founded on the belief that everyone in our community deserves safe access to cannabis for their health and well being. Thanks to the incredible work of local cannabis activists and businesses, we received notification that dispensary services in San Francisco will resume as of Wednesday March 18th. Across both SF and Sonoma counties, all orders must be placed online in advance via our website.
In our continuing effort to protect you, our staff, and our community and due to the statewide stay at home order, we have made several changes to SPARC’s standard operating procedures.
Updated Store Hours:
Remember – all orders must be submitted through our website.
To help minimize lines, we’ve enabled ordering outside of store hours: you can now submit online orders before stores open, and we will have your order ready as soon as we open.
Pick-up — We will text you when your order is ready. Please do not come to the store if you have not received a confirmation text. Please call the store directly if you have any questions
Updated Policies to Keep Everybody Safe and Healthy:
- (NEW) We are practicing social distancing in our open locations and asking all customers and staff to remain at least 6 feet apart.
- (NEW) At this time we can only allow a limited number of customers inside the facility at one time.
- All team members have been informed that should they experience any symptoms of illness, that they should stay at home- physician’s notes are not required.
- Sanitizing all “high touch” surfaces hourly or more often in all locations.
- All facilities will maximize HVAC & other opportunities for incorporating fresh outside air.
- All facilities already have commercial-grade air filtration & sanitation systems.
- All team members that come in contact with money or identification cards are wearing protective gloves & changing or sanitizing them several times a day.
- All team members & members alike have regular access to hand sanitizer & are using it often.
- Our bio-chemist team has formulated additional hand sanitizer in our lab to ensure a consistent supply in our stores
- All team members are receiving regular updates regarding the changing recommendations from the CDC & there are regular memos & postings distributed in team areas with current information & the resources to stay updated.
- All large team meetings & gatherings have been rescheduled.
- We continue to closely monitor the situation with the advice from health experts, & with guidance, we will enact further protocols as necessary to ensure the health & safety of our entire community.
Improved procedures for sanitation:
Member consultants wear gloves when handling products being packaged for pick up or delivery.
Clearly labeled waiting areas to ensure social distancing for pick up orders.
Safety host’s wearing gloves and sanitizing surfaces after every ID check.
All transactions take place while wearing gloves and without any physical contact.
Plenty of hand sanitizer in store at all times.