CANNABIS IS ESSENTIALSPARC was founded on the belief that everyone in our community deserves safe access to cannabis for their health and well being. That vision still holds true, and it’s more important now than ever. Cannabis is an essential business and we remain open in order to serve our customers. Due to the statewide shelter-in-place order and in our continuing effort to protect you, our staff, and our community, we have made several changes to SPARC’s standard operations. Please see below for details, and thanks for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
ORDERING POLICIESAll orders must be placed online and are held until the end of the day. For pickup orders, we will text you when your order is ready; please do not come to the store if you have not received a confirmation text. Call the store directly if you have any questions. To help minimize lines, we’ve enabled ordering outside of store hours: you can now submit online orders before stores open, and we will have your order ready as soon as we open.
UPDATED STORE HOURSWe’ve reduced most of our store hours during the statewide shelter-in-place order. All orders must be placed online. You can pre-order every day starting at 4am. San Francisco locations:
- SOMA — 12pm-8pm (pickup & delivery)
- Lower Haight — 10am-6pm (pickup only)
- Mission (“The Love Shack”) — 12pm-5pm (pick-up only)
UPDATED DELIVERY POLICIESSenior discounts now apply for delivery orders! Under normal circumstances, senior discounts are only applicable to pickup or in-store orders. However, due to the unique nature of the pandemic, we will honor the senior discount for delivery orders as long as the California shelter-in-place order is in effect. If you qualify for our senior discount, it will automatically be applied to your order. Sonoma county deliveries: All orders North of Windsor and South of Rohnert Park will have a driver sent to the area between 4pm – 6pm each day and orders west of Sebastopol and in Calistoga will have a driver sent to the area between 3:30pm and 5:30pm each day. Any order that comes in before the scheduled time will be sent the same day. Any order placed after the scheduled time will be held until the next day and sent out at the scheduled time. Delivery FAQs: For a full list of frequently asked delivery questions, please click on the links below:
DRIVERS LICENSE EXTENSIONSThe California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is extending IDs expiring during the COVID-19 pandemic (read the full press release here). The California Bureau of Cannabis Control (BCC) has approved licensed cannabis retailers to follow the DMV’s ID expiration date extension policy. This means that customers whose California ID expires in March, April, or May 2020 are still valid. Below is a summary of how this impacts you and what that means when you’re purchasing with SPARC:
- Customers under 70 — Your California ID is now valid until 5/31/2020. If you are a new online customer, please enter 5/31/2020 as your ID expiration date when registering for a new online profile. If you are an existing online customer, please place your order and our staff will update the expiration date that we have on file for your account.
- Customers over 70 — You should receive a 120 day extension letter in the mail from the DMV. If you are a new online customer, please enter your new expiration date when registering for a new online profile. If you are an existing online customer, please place your order and our staff will update the expiration date that we have on file for your account.
UPDATED STORE POLICIES
- We are practicing social distancing in our open locations and asking all customers and staff to remain at least 6 feet apart
- At this time we can only allow a limited number of customers inside the facility at one time.
- All team members have been informed that should they experience any symptoms of illness, that they should stay at home- physician’s notes are not required
- Sanitizing all high touch surfaces hourly or more often in all locations
- All facilities will maximize HVAC & other opportunities for incorporating fresh outside air
- All facilities already have commercial-grade air filtration & sanitation systems
- All team members that come in contact with money or identification cards are wearing protective gloves & changing or sanitizing them several times a day
- All team members & members alike have regular access to hand sanitizer & are using it often
- Our bio-chemist team has formulated additional hand sanitizer in our lab to ensure a consistent supply in our stores
- All team members are receiving regular updates regarding the changing recommendations from the CDC & there are regular memos & postings distributed in team areas with current information & the resources to stay updated
- All large team meetings & gatherings have been rescheduled
- We continue to closely monitor the situation with the advice from health experts, & with guidance, we will enact further protocols as necessary to ensure the health & safety of our entire community