CANNABIS IS ESSENTIALSPARC was founded on the belief that everyone in our community deserves safe access to cannabis for their health and well being. That vision still holds true, and it’s more important now than ever. Cannabis is an essential business and we remain open in order to serve our customers. Due to the statewide shelter-in-place order and in our continuing effort to protect you, our staff, and our community, we have made several changes to SPARC’s standard operations. Please see below for details, and thanks for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
ORDERING POLICIESTo maximize safety, we encourage you to place orders online in advance. For pickup orders, we will text you when your order is ready; please do not come to the store if you have not received a confirmation text. Call the store directly if you have any questions. To help minimize lines, we’ve enabled ordering outside of store hours: you can now submit online orders before stores open, and we will have your order ready as soon as we open.
UPDATED STORE HOURSWe’ve reduced most of our store hours during the statewide shelter-in-place order. All orders must be placed online. You can pre-order every day starting at 4am. San Francisco locations:
- SOMA — 10pm-6pm (pickup & delivery)
- Lower Haight — 10am-6pm (pickup only)
- Mission (“The Love Shack”) — 12pm-5pm (pick-up only)
UPDATED DELIVERY POLICIESSenior discounts now apply for delivery orders! Under normal circumstances, senior discounts are only applicable to pickup or in-store orders. However, due to the unique nature of the pandemic, we will honor the senior discount for delivery orders as long as the California shelter-in-place order is in effect. If you qualify for our senior discount, it will automatically be applied to your order. Sonoma county deliveries: All orders North of Windsor and South of Rohnert Park will have a driver sent to the area between 4pm – 6pm each day and orders west of Sebastopol and in Calistoga will have a driver sent to the area between 3:30pm and 5:30pm each day. Any order that comes in before the scheduled time will be sent the same day. Any order placed after the scheduled time will be held until the next day and sent out at the scheduled time. Delivery FAQs: For a full list of frequently asked delivery questions, please click on the links below:
DRIVERS LICENSE EXTENSIONSBeginning 8/1, DMV regulations require all CA ID’s to be unexpired. Via the DMW, members 70+ can request a 1 year extension. For members 69 or younger, ID’s can be renewed. Requests and renewals can be completed online at the DMV website. Please note that you need your ID in order for us to complete pickup or delivery transactions. Feel free to contact us here if you have any questions.
UPDATED STORE POLICIES
- Signage at the entrance of each facility to inform all employees and customers that they are not to enter the facility if experiencing symptoms, and to maintain social distancing.
- Signage at the entrance of all facilities explaining Social Distancing Protocol
- All people who can work from home, are working from home
- All team members have been informed of the potential symptoms and told not to come to work if they are experiencing them.
- All team members have been educated on increased sanitization protocol, as well as COVID-19 mitigation measures
- High touch surfaces are being sanitized hourly, with documentation
- Break rooms, bathrooms, and common areas are being sanitized at least hourly, and documented. Public restrooms are temporarily closed.
- All team members are sanitizing hands after each transaction and each time they touch an ID
- Debit Keypads are being sanitized between each use
- All desks and individual workstations are separated by at least 6 feet
- All team members have been provided with, and are wearing cloth masks
- We are requiring that all visitor and members wear cloth masks
- Hand sanitizer is available to all team members and customers throughout the facility.
- Signs are placed throughout the facility and outside of the facility reminding people to maintain a 6 foot distance
- All sales are being conducted via curbside (where applicable), delivery (where applicable) or with maximum social distancing.
- All sales are being conducted from behind plexiglass sneeze guards
- All team members have access to gloves at all times
- All leadership trained in health assessment and documentation of each team member.
- Each team member will have their temperature taken and have a health screen questionnaire completed prior to starting their shift
- Custom markers on floor to outline 6 foot social distancing areas consistent with protocol